Party Oreo’s are so much fun and probably one of the easiest desserts to assemble to really WOW your crowd! Oreo Shots are quick to put together with just a couple of ingredients and pack a real taste-bud punch, not to mention commanding a big AWE on your tablescape. A Tiered Oreo Cake & Milk Shots is also a stunner on a tablescape for your next party. It’s such an inviting display that no one will be able to resist these tiny yummy treats washed down with a cool shot of Horizon 2% no less! So let’s talk details.
- Oreo Shots:
The Recipe (Makes about 40-50 mini-shots)
* 1 box (3.5 oz.) instant Vanilla pudding
* 3 cups milk (to make the pudding)
* 1 container (8 oz.) Cool Whip (room temperature)
* 1 package (8 oz.) Cream Cheese (room temperature)
* 1 package of Oreo Cookies (crushed in a large Ziploc bag)
First whisk the instant vanilla pudding mix with 3 cups of milk to achieve a pudding texture & set aside. Next, using a handheld blender, combine the room temp. cream cheese, with the pudding you just made, until there are no lumps, then fold in the room temp. Cool Whip, until all is smooth. You are ready to plate the dessert.
Grab your little shot glasses and begin layering…. 1st a layer of crushed Oreos, pipe in a bit of the cream mixture, again a layer of crushed Oreos, followed by some more cream.
For shot glasses, you can use anything that speaks to you. I have personally experimented with a variety of shot glasses, from glass, to plastic, to disposable party snack cups… it’s really just preference.
For a garnish at the very top, try shaved chocolates, crushed Oreos, or even a mini-Oreo in the middle of the shot glass, pushed down half-way.
- Tiered Oreo Cake & Milk Shots: This Tiered Oreo Cake is even simpler than the Oreo Shots, as it calls for absolutely nothing, just a little bit of LOVE to put together. Grab a beautiful large circular tray and begin arranging & stacking the Oreo tiers. You will need several packages of Oreo’s, depending on how large & how tall you wish your display to stand. The final touch is to arrange shots of milk in little clear shot glasses all around the Tiered Oreo Cake, so your guests may help themselves.
- Have a very Oreo kind of day!